Church of the Resurrection, Kagoshima
(Kagoshima Fukkatsu Kyokai)
Verse of the Year:
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: (Isaiah 9:2)
Rector in Charge
Bishop Luke Kenichi Muto
Reverend David Shozo Nakashima
2 Chome-14-15 Nishida, Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima-ken 890-0046
Telephone & Fax
099-254-7974 (same number for telephone and fax)
Access by Public Transport
- Ten minutes on foot from Kagoshima Central Station
- Take a city bus number 2, 9, 13 or 23, or a Kagoshima Koutsu bus to Nishida Hon-dori bus stop. One-minute walk from there.
- Sunday Holy Communion Service starts at 10:30am.
- Sorry we hold the Communion service in the Japanese language only, however English and Hangul formula is available at usher desk.
- The bible-reading group meets on the the third Thursday every month, from 10:30 am until noon.
- Alpha Course meets at 12:30 pm on Saturday
(*The schedule can be changed. Please ask us for more details)
- May 31st(Sun) 10:30 Holy Eucharist for Pentecost Day
- June 7th(Sun) 10:30 Holy Eucharist
- June 14th(Sun) 10:30 Holy Eucharist
- June 21st(Sun) 10:30 Holy Eucharist
- June 28th(Sun) 10:30 Holy Eucharist